Festive Kerala Kalidar Kurta - Unisex Triangle Trouble Print in Orange
100% Cotton kurta with pyjama bottom in Kalidar style cut for kids ages 2-6 yrs. The playful motifs are hand printed with silkscreen technique, in Azo free GOTS colors. The print is colour fast, but it may fade after many washes since there are no chemical fixers used on the garment. Every piece is handmade by women empowered to work from their homes in and around Kochi.
Perfect for the upcoming Onam holiday, this top can be paired with Kerala style kasavu mundu for a classic festive mood!
- Azo-free dyes do not consist of nitrogen-based compounds which liberate amines. These dyes are eco-friendly and eliminate the use of toxic compounds.
- Used to develop sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics.
- Low impact AZO free chemical dyes certified by GOTS.
- The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) was developed by leading standard setters to define world-wide recognised requirements for organic textiles. From the harvesting of the raw materials, environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing to labelling, textiles certified to GOTS provide a credible assurance to the consumer.
- Fabric used - 100% cotton unbleached Kora/Cora